InDesA is a well established engineering consulting and services company serving interesting and demanding customers in the automotive world. We offer an ambitious and challenging working environment for engineers and analysts with a true interest in simulation and analysis of fluid flow, heat transfer or acoustics.
We experience an ever growing acceptance and integration of simulation methods which is promising for our future but at the same time requires dedication, creativity and flexibility to follow new trends in automotive design.
As our simulation applications are increasingly cross-linked with the processes of our customers we seek for reliable engineers with strong proficiency in communication and team interaction.
If you feel you are qualified and want to become part of our team please apply with your CV even if we should not have any vacancies at the moment.
Please note that good German language skills are required to apply for our team in Germany. However, you may want to consider applying for our UK branch to be set up in the near future.
For up-to-date vacancies please visit:
StepStone.de and Jobsite.co.uk.
Directives for a job application:
When you apply please make sure that your application is complete and convincing. Please include:
- Statement why you consider working with InDesA.
- Statement why you are interested in the advertised job.
- Statement why you feel qualified for the advertised job.
- Complete CV with photo, please include awards, hobbies, etc.
- If not EU citizen, verify that you have valid working permit for UK and/or Germany.
- Transcript of diplomas received. List of course work with grades.
- References from former employers.
- Letters of recommendations
- Expected salary
- Earliest entry date